War on Terror
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall War on Terror for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall War on Terror from your computerMontecristo Games
. More information on Montecristo Games can be seen here
. Click on http://www.montecristogames.com
to get more facts about War on Terror on Montecristo Games's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Monte Cristo\War on Terror folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. War on Terror's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Monte Cristo\War on Terror\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 14.97 MB (15699968 bytes) on disk and is titled WoT.exe.
War on Terror contains of the executables below. They occupy 15.77 MB (16539253
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HDSplash.exe (93.00 KB)
- LDSplash.exe (93.09 KB)
- SelectLanguage.exe (113.14 KB)
- uninst.exe (49.69 KB)
- WoT.exe (14.97 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (470.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.02
of War on Terror.
War on Terror is an application offered by the software company Montecristo Games. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove War on Terror is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall War on Terror using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find War on Terror or simply activate the Search feature and type in "War on Terror". If it is installed on your PC the War on Terror app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select War on Terror in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding War on Terror, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for War on Terror:
- The software company is: http://www.montecristogames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Monte Cristo\War on Terror\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall War on Terror.
8. After uninstalling War on Terror, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong War on Terror which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling War on Terror using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove War on Terror by Montecristo Games from your PC, we are not saying that War on Terror by Montecristo Games is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove War on Terror supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 12:31:47.960