Wall Street Journal
Wall Street Journal is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Wall Street Journal from your PCPokki
. Further information on Pokki can be seen here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Wall Street Journal is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe. The application's main executable file is called HostAppService.exe and its approximative size is 7.48 MB (7846216 bytes).
Wall Street Journal is composed of the following executables which take 20.33 MB (21318616
bytes) on disk:
- HostAppService.exe (7.48 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (9.87 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (2.91 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This data is about Wall Street Journal version 126.96.36.19917
Several files, folders and registry data can not be removed when you remove Wall Street Journal from your computer.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Wall Street Journal:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\IconCache\persistent\Wall Street Journal.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Wall Street Journal.lnk
Wall Street Journal is an application offered by Pokki. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Wall Street Journal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Wall Street Journal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Wall Street Journal or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wall Street Journal". If it exists on your system the Wall Street Journal app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Wall Street Journal in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Wall Street Journal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Wall Street Journal.
8. After uninstalling Wall Street Journal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wall Street Journal which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wall Street Journal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Wall Street Journal by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that Wall Street Journal by Pokki is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wall Street Journal supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-05 15:56:12.740