Wall Street Analyzer 1.27
This info is about Wall Street Analyzer 1.27 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Wall Street Analyzer 1.27 from your PCF.D. Collin & M. Van de Reyd
. More information about F.D. Collin & M. Van de Reyd can be found here
. Please follow http://www.lathuy.com
if you want to read more on Wall Street Analyzer 1.27 on F.D. Collin & M. Van de Reyd's web page. Wall Street Analyzer 1.27 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Wall Street Analyzer folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Wall Street Analyzer 1.27 is C:\Program Files\Wall Street Analyzer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Wall Street Analyzer.exe and its approximative size is 1.79 MB (1881088 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Wall Street Analyzer 1.27. They occupy about 2.06 MB (2163724
bytes) on disk.
- sct10en.exe (204.97 KB)
- unins000.exe (71.04 KB)
- Wall Street Analyzer.exe (1.79 MB)
This page is about Wall Street Analyzer 1.27 version 1.27
Wall Street Analyzer 1.27 is a program released by the software company F.D. Collin & M. Van de Reyd. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Wall Street Analyzer 1.27 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Wall Street Analyzer 1.27 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Wall Street Analyzer 1.27 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wall Street Analyzer 1.27". If it exists on your system the Wall Street Analyzer 1.27 application will be found automatically. When you click Wall Street Analyzer 1.27 in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Wall Street Analyzer 1.27, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wall Street Analyzer 1.27:
- The software company is: http://www.lathuy.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wall Street Analyzer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Wall Street Analyzer 1.27.
8. After uninstalling Wall Street Analyzer 1.27, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wall Street Analyzer 1.27 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wall Street Analyzer 1.27 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Wall Street Analyzer 1.27 by F.D. Collin & M. Van de Reyd from your computer, nor are we saying that Wall Street Analyzer 1.27 by F.D. Collin & M. Van de Reyd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wall Street Analyzer 1.27 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-22 17:26:30.263