Wall Photo Maker v.2.4
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Wall Photo Maker v.2.4 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Wall Photo Maker v.2.4 from your PCOreware.com
. Additional info about Oreware.com can be found here
. You can get more details on Wall Photo Maker v.2.4 at http://www.oreware.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Oreware.com\Wall Photo Maker directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Wall Photo Maker v.2.4 is "C:\Program Files\Oreware.com\Wall Photo Maker\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 21.00 KB (21504 bytes) on disk and is named Register.exe.
The executable files below are part of Wall Photo Maker v.2.4. They occupy about 641.47 KB (656863
bytes) on disk.
- Register.exe (21.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (620.47 KB)
The current page applies to Wall Photo Maker v.2.4 version 2.4
Wall Photo Maker v.2.4 is an application released by the software company Oreware.com. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to remove Wall Photo Maker v.2.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Wall Photo Maker v.2.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Wall Photo Maker v.2.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wall Photo Maker v.2.4". If it is installed on your PC the Wall Photo Maker v.2.4 app will be found very quickly. After you click Wall Photo Maker v.2.4 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Wall Photo Maker v.2.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wall Photo Maker v.2.4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.oreware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Oreware.com\Wall Photo Maker\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Wall Photo Maker v.2.4.
8. After uninstalling Wall Photo Maker v.2.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wall Photo Maker v.2.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wall Photo Maker v.2.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Wall Photo Maker v.2.4 by Oreware.com from your computer, we are not saying that Wall Photo Maker v.2.4 by Oreware.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wall Photo Maker v.2.4 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 21:41:40.000