Wake is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Wake from your PCBoss Baddie
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Boss Baddie. Click on http://bossbaddie.co.uk
to get more facts about Wake on Boss Baddie's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Wake directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Wake is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 40.31 MB (42269929 bytes) on disk and is named wake.exe.
Wake is composed of the following executables which take 317.15 MB (332553392
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Wake 2013.exe (53.41 MB)
- Wake Control Editor.exe (737.50 KB)
- wake.exe (40.31 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Client_x86_x64.exe (41.01 MB)
- NDP451-KB2872776-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (136.67 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
Wake is an application marketed by Boss Baddie. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Wake is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Wake with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Wake or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wake". If it exists on your system the Wake application will be found very quickly. After you click Wake in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Wake, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wake:
- The software company is: http://bossbaddie.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Wake.
8. After removing Wake, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wake which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wake using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Wake by Boss Baddie from your PC, we are not saying that Wake by Boss Baddie is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Wake in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 18:24:02.957