This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Wajam for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Wajam from your computerWInterEnhance
. Go over here
where you can find out more on WInterEnhance. Click on http://www.fastnfreedownload.com
to get more facts about Wajam on WInterEnhance's website. Usually the Wajam program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Wajam folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Wajam's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Wajam\uninstall.exe. Wajam's primary file takes around 772.26 KB (790796 bytes) and its name is uninstall.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Wajam. They take 772.26 KB (790796
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (772.26 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199.6
of Wajam. For more Wajam versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Wajam you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk by Wajam's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\WInterEnhance\Logos\wajam.ico
Wajam is a program released by the software company WInterEnhance. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Wajam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Wajam from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Wajam or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wajam". If it is installed on your PC the Wajam app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Wajam in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Wajam, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wajam:
- The publisher is: http://www.fastnfreedownload.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wajam\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Wajam.
8. After uninstalling Wajam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Wajam that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wajam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Wajam by WInterEnhance from your computer, nor are we saying that Wajam by WInterEnhance is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wajam in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 09:08:58.023