You can find below detailed information on how to remove Wajam for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Wajam from your PCWaInterEnhance
. More information about WaInterEnhance can be found here
. More data about the program Wajam can be found at http://www.fastnfreedownload.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wajam folder (same installation drive as Windows). Wajam's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Wajam\uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 772.08 KB (790614 bytes) on disk.
Wajam installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 772.08 KB (790614
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (772.08 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2062.6
of Wajam. For more Wajam versions please click below:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
Wajam is an application by the software company WaInterEnhance. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Wajam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Wajam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Wajam or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wajam". The Wajam application will be found automatically. When you select Wajam in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Wajam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wajam:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.fastnfreedownload.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Wajam\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Wajam.
8. After uninstalling Wajam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Wajam that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wajam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Wajam by WaInterEnhance from your PC, we are not saying that Wajam by WaInterEnhance is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wajam supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-07 22:38:47.993