Wajam is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Wajam from your systemWajam
. You can find out more on Wajam or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Wajam at http://www.wajam.com
. Wajam is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Wajam folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Wajam's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Wajam\uninstall.exe. Wajam's primary file takes around 46.50 KB (47616 bytes) and is called WajamHttpServer.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Wajam. They occupy about 919.90 KB (941980
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (736.57 KB)
- makecert.exe (54.33 KB)
- WajamHttpServer.exe (46.50 KB)
- WajamInternetEnhancer.exe (82.50 KB)
The current page applies to Wajam version 2.152.5
only. You can find below info on other releases of Wajam:
...click to view all...
Wajam has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
Wajam is a program offered by the software company Wajam. Some people decide to uninstall it. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Wajam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Wajam from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Wajam or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wajam". The Wajam app will be found automatically. When you select Wajam in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Wajam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wajam:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.wajam.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wajam\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Wajam.
8. After removing Wajam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Wajam that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wajam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Wajam by Wajam from your computer, we are not saying that Wajam by Wajam is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wajam supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 21:10:35.960