This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Wajam for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Wajam from your PCWajam
. You can find out more on Wajam or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.wajam.com
if you want to read more on Wajam on Wajam's website. Usually the Wajam program is found in the C:\Program Files\WWE directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Wajam by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WWE\WWE_uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.26 MB (1319936 bytes) on disk and is called wajam.exe.
Wajam contains of the executables below. They take 4.05 MB (4242928
bytes) on disk.
- wajam.exe (1.26 MB)
- wajam_64.exe (2.37 MB)
- WWE_uninstall.exe (426.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2061.0
of Wajam. Click on the links below for other Wajam versions:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry data will not be removed when you remove Wajam from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Wajam:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Wajam:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Wajam Web Enhancer
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\WWE\logos\wajam.ico
- C:\Program Files\WWE\wajam.exe
- C:\Program Files\WWE\wajam.ico
- C:\Program Files\WWE\wajam_goblin.dll
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wajam Web Enhancer
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wajam Web Enhancer\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wajam Web Enhancer\UninstallString
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Wajam Web Enhancer\ImagePath
Wajam is an application released by the software company Wajam. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove Wajam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Wajam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Wajam or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wajam". If it exists on your system the Wajam application will be found very quickly. After you select Wajam in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Wajam, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wajam:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.wajam.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WWE\WWE_uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Wajam.
8. After removing Wajam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Wajam that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wajam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Wajam by Wajam from your computer, we are not saying that Wajam by Wajam is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Wajam in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 10:50:53.653