Waifu 3 version 0.3b
Waifu 3 version 0.3b is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Waifu 3 version 0.3b from your PCPelana
. Open here
where you can read more on Pelana. More info about the program Waifu 3 version 0.3b can be seen at http://waifu.ca
. Usually the Waifu 3 version 0.3b application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Waifu 3 folder, depending on the user's option during install. Waifu 3 version 0.3b's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Waifu 3\unins000.exe. Waifu.exe is the Waifu 3 version 0.3b's main executable file and it occupies close to 52.51 MB (55057664 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Waifu 3 version 0.3b. They occupy 53.77 MB (56385481
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.27 MB)
- Waifu.exe (52.51 MB)
This web page is about Waifu 3 version 0.3b version 0.3
Waifu 3 version 0.3b is an application released by the software company Pelana. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Waifu 3 version 0.3b is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Waifu 3 version 0.3b from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Waifu 3 version 0.3b or simply click the Search field and type in "Waifu 3 version 0.3b". The Waifu 3 version 0.3b app will be found very quickly. When you click Waifu 3 version 0.3b in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Waifu 3 version 0.3b, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Waifu 3 version 0.3b:
- The publisher is: http://waifu.ca
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Waifu 3\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Waifu 3 version 0.3b.
8. After removing Waifu 3 version 0.3b, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Waifu 3 version 0.3b which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Waifu 3 version 0.3b with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Waifu 3 version 0.3b by Pelana from your computer, nor are we saying that Waifu 3 version 0.3b by Pelana is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Waifu 3 version 0.3b supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 09:27:31.277