WadaBar for Firefox 3.27.1
WadaBar for Firefox 3.27.1 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall WadaBar for Firefox 3.27.1 from your computerWada
. More information on Wada can be seen here
. More information about WadaBar for Firefox 3.27.1 can be found at http://wada.vn
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\WadaBar\Firefox folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\WadaBar\Firefox\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove WadaBar for Firefox 3.27.1. The program's main executable file is named uninstall.exe and it has a size of 85.15 KB (87193 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside WadaBar for Firefox 3.27.1. They take about 85.15 KB (87193
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 3.27.1
of WadaBar for Firefox 3.27.1.
WadaBar for Firefox 3.27.1 is a program released by Wada. Some computer users want to remove this application. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove WadaBar for Firefox 3.27.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase WadaBar for Firefox 3.27.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WadaBar for Firefox 3.27.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "WadaBar for Firefox 3.27.1". If it exists on your system the WadaBar for Firefox 3.27.1 application will be found automatically. When you click WadaBar for Firefox 3.27.1 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding WadaBar for Firefox 3.27.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WadaBar for Firefox 3.27.1:
- The publisher is: http://wada.vn
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WadaBar\Firefox\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WadaBar for Firefox 3.27.1.
8. After removing WadaBar for Firefox 3.27.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WadaBar for Firefox 3.27.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WadaBar for Firefox 3.27.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WadaBar for Firefox 3.27.1 by Wada from your PC, nor are we saying that WadaBar for Firefox 3.27.1 by Wada is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WadaBar for Firefox 3.27.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 13:18:45.160