Wacom-tablet is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Wacom-tablet from your computerWacom Technology Corp.
. Additional info about Wacom Technology Corp. can be read here
. Click on http://www.wacom.com/
to get more info about Wacom-tablet on Wacom Technology Corp.'s website. Usually the Wacom-tablet application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Tablet\Wacom\32 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Wacom-tablet's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Tablet\Wacom\32\Remove.exe /u. PrefUtil.exe is the Wacom-tablet's main executable file and it occupies about 1.77 MB (1860560 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Wacom-tablet. They occupy an average of 7.30 MB (7650537
bytes) on disk.
- LCDSettings.exe (1.40 MB)
- PrefUtil.exe (1.77 MB)
- Remove.exe (1.38 MB)
- WACADB.exe (490.92 KB)
- WacomDesktopCenter.exe (2.26 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.3.162
of Wacom-tablet. You can find here a few links to other Wacom-tablet versions:
...click to view all...
Wacom-tablet is an application by Wacom Technology Corp.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove Wacom-tablet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Wacom-tablet using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Wacom-tablet or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wacom-tablet". If it is installed on your PC the Wacom-tablet application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Wacom-tablet in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Wacom-tablet, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wacom-tablet:
- The publisher is: http://www.wacom.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Tablet\Wacom\32\Remove.exe /u
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Wacom-tablet.
8. After removing Wacom-tablet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Wacom-tablet that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wacom-tablet using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Wacom-tablet by Wacom Technology Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Wacom-tablet by Wacom Technology Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Wacom-tablet supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 11:36:00.543