This page is about Wacom Tablet for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Wacom Tablet from your computerWacom Technology Corp.
. Take a look here
for more information on Wacom Technology Corp.. You can get more details related to Wacom Tablet at http://www.wacom.com/
. Wacom Tablet is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Tablet\Wacom\32 folder, subject to the user's choice. Wacom Tablet's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Tablet\Wacom\32\Remove.exe /u. PrefUtil.exe is the Wacom Tablet's primary executable file and it takes circa 1.80 MB (1885464 bytes) on disk.
Wacom Tablet installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.56 MB (6879241
bytes) on disk.
- LCDSettings.exe (793.27 KB)
- PrefUtil.exe (1.80 MB)
- Remove.exe (1.59 MB)
- WACADB.exe (490.92 KB)
- WacomDesktopCenter.exe (1.92 MB)
This page is about Wacom Tablet version 6.3.84
alone. You can find below a few links to other Wacom Tablet releases:
...click to view all...
Wacom Tablet is a program by the software company Wacom Technology Corp.. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase Wacom Tablet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Wacom Tablet from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Wacom Tablet or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wacom Tablet". The Wacom Tablet app will be found automatically. After you select Wacom Tablet in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Wacom Tablet, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wacom Tablet:
- The software company is: http://www.wacom.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Tablet\Wacom\32\Remove.exe /u
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Wacom Tablet.
8. After uninstalling Wacom Tablet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Wacom Tablet that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wacom Tablet using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Wacom Tablet by Wacom Technology Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Wacom Tablet by Wacom Technology Corp. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wacom Tablet supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 15:07:43.450