Wacom Tablet is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Wacom Tablet from your systemWacom Technology Corp.
. More information on Wacom Technology Corp. can be seen here
. Detailed information about Wacom Tablet can be found at http://www.wacom.com/
. Wacom Tablet is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Tablet\Wacom\32 folder, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Tablet\Wacom\32\Remove.exe /u is the full command line if you want to uninstall Wacom Tablet. Wacom Tablet's main file takes about 2.03 MB (2131736 bytes) and is named PrefUtil.exe.
The executable files below are part of Wacom Tablet. They occupy an average of 6.34 MB (6646513
bytes) on disk.
- LCDSettings.exe (928.77 KB)
- PrefUtil.exe (2.03 MB)
- Remove.exe (1.56 MB)
- WACADB.exe (490.92 KB)
- WacomDesktopCenter.exe (1.36 MB)
The current web page applies to Wacom Tablet version 6.3.75
only. You can find below info on other releases of Wacom Tablet:
...click to view all...
Wacom Tablet is an application offered by the software company Wacom Technology Corp.. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Wacom Tablet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Wacom Tablet from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Wacom Tablet or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wacom Tablet". The Wacom Tablet app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Wacom Tablet in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Wacom Tablet, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wacom Tablet:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.wacom.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Tablet\Wacom\32\Remove.exe /u
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Wacom Tablet.
8. After removing Wacom Tablet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Wacom Tablet that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wacom Tablet using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Wacom Tablet by Wacom Technology Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that Wacom Tablet by Wacom Technology Corp. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Wacom Tablet supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-19 16:58:07.520