Wacom Pen is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Wacom Pen from your systemWacom Technology Corp.
. Go over here
for more details on Wacom Technology Corp.. More data about the application Wacom Pen can be found at http:\\www.wacom.com\
. Usually the Wacom Pen application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Tablet\ISD\setup directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Wacom Pen by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Tablet\ISD\setup\Remove.exe /u. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Remove.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.48 MB (1547032 bytes) on disk.
Wacom Pen installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.25 MB (3408944
bytes) on disk.
- PrefUtil.exe (1.78 MB)
- Remove.exe (1.48 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.2.04
of Wacom Pen. For other Wacom Pen versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Wacom Pen is an application marketed by Wacom Technology Corp.. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Wacom Pen is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Wacom Pen from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Wacom Pen or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wacom Pen". If it is installed on your PC the Wacom Pen app will be found automatically. After you click Wacom Pen in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Wacom Pen, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wacom Pen:
- The software company is: http:\\www.wacom.com\
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Tablet\ISD\setup\Remove.exe /u
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Wacom Pen.
8. After removing Wacom Pen, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wacom Pen that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wacom Pen with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Wacom Pen by Wacom Technology Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that Wacom Pen by Wacom Technology Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Wacom Pen in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-20 17:35:13.440