This page is about Wacom ΚύΞ»°ε for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Wacom ΚύΞ»°ε from your computerWacom Technology Corp.
. More info about Wacom Technology Corp. can be found here
. You can read more about about Wacom ΚύΞ»°ε at http://www.wacom.com/
. Wacom ΚύΞ»°ε is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Tablet\Wacom\32 folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Wacom ΚύΞ»°ε is C:\Program Files\Tablet\Wacom\32\Remove.exe /u. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled WacomDesktopCenter.exe and it has a size of 2.14 MB (2244376 bytes).
Wacom ΚύΞ»°ε is comprised of the following executables which take 6.74 MB (7071241
bytes) on disk:
- LCDSettings.exe (788.27 KB)
- PrefUtil.exe (1.76 MB)
- Remove.exe (1.59 MB)
- WACADB.exe (490.92 KB)
- WacomDesktopCenter.exe (2.14 MB)
The current page applies to Wacom ΚύΞ»°ε version 6.3.93
Wacom ΚύΞ»°ε is an application by the software company Wacom Technology Corp.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall Wacom ΚύΞ»°ε is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Wacom ΚύΞ»°ε with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Wacom ΚύΞ»°ε or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wacom ΚύΞ»°ε". The Wacom ΚύΞ»°ε program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Wacom ΚύΞ»°ε in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Wacom ΚύΞ»°ε, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wacom ΚύΞ»°ε:
- The publisher is: http://www.wacom.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Tablet\Wacom\32\Remove.exe /u
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Wacom ΚύΞ»°ε.
8. After uninstalling Wacom ΚύΞ»°ε, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wacom ΚύΞ»°ε that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wacom ΚύΞ»°ε with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Wacom ΚύΞ»°ε by Wacom Technology Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that Wacom ΚύΞ»°ε by Wacom Technology Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wacom ΚύΞ»°ε supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-24 21:20:14.160