WXC Usage Monitor V1.9.2
WXC Usage Monitor V1.9.2 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall WXC Usage Monitor V1.9.2 from your computerWorldxChange Communications Limited
. More data about WorldxChange Communications Limited can be seen here
. More details about the program WXC Usage Monitor V1.9.2 can be found at http://www.wxc.co.nz
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WXC Usage Monitor folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\WXC Usage Monitor\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove WXC Usage Monitor V1.9.2. WXC Usage Monitor V1.9.2's primary file takes about 4.58 MB (4801536 bytes) and is named WXCUsage.exe.
The following executables are installed along with WXC Usage Monitor V1.9.2. They take about 5.26 MB (5519521
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- WXCUsage.exe (4.58 MB)
The current page applies to WXC Usage Monitor V1.9.2 version 1.9.2
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall WXC Usage Monitor V1.9.2:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove WXC Usage Monitor V1.9.2:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WXC Usage Monitor
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WXC Usage Monitor\History.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WXC Usage Monitor\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WXC Usage Monitor\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WXC Usage Monitor\WXCUsage.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WXC Usage Monitor\WXCUsage.url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\WXC Usage Monitor.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\WXC Usage Monitor.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WXC Usage Monitor_is1
WXC Usage Monitor V1.9.2 is a program released by WorldxChange Communications Limited. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove WXC Usage Monitor V1.9.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete WXC Usage Monitor V1.9.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WXC Usage Monitor V1.9.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WXC Usage Monitor V1.9.2". If it exists on your system the WXC Usage Monitor V1.9.2 app will be found very quickly. After you select WXC Usage Monitor V1.9.2 in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about WXC Usage Monitor V1.9.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WXC Usage Monitor V1.9.2:
- The software company is: http://www.wxc.co.nz
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WXC Usage Monitor\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WXC Usage Monitor V1.9.2.
8. After uninstalling WXC Usage Monitor V1.9.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WXC Usage Monitor V1.9.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WXC Usage Monitor V1.9.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WXC Usage Monitor V1.9.2 by WorldxChange Communications Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that WXC Usage Monitor V1.9.2 by WorldxChange Communications Limited is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WXC Usage Monitor V1.9.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-17 06:55:56.050