You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall WWE 2K18 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall WWE 2K18 from your computer2K Games
. You can find out more on 2K Games or check for application updates here
. More info about the software WWE 2K18 can be seen at www.corepacks.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\2K Games\WWE 2K18 folder (same installation drive as Windows). WWE 2K18's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\2K Games\WWE 2K18\Uninstall\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled WWE2K18_x64.exe and it has a size of 40.21 MB (42160296 bytes).
WWE 2K18 contains of the executables below. They occupy 42.01 MB (44049433
bytes) on disk.
- WWE2K18_x64.exe (40.21 MB)
- convert_yasemovesxmltobin.exe (7.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.79 MB)
This web page is about WWE 2K18 version 184.108.40.206
WWE 2K18 is a program marketed by the software company 2K Games. Some people decide to erase this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase WWE 2K18 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase WWE 2K18 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WWE 2K18 or simply click the Search field and type in "WWE 2K18". The WWE 2K18 program will be found automatically. After you click WWE 2K18 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding WWE 2K18, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WWE 2K18:
- The web site of the application is: www.corepacks.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\2K Games\WWE 2K18\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WWE 2K18.
8. After removing WWE 2K18, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WWE 2K18 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WWE 2K18 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WWE 2K18 by 2K Games from your PC, we are not saying that WWE 2K18 by 2K Games is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WWE 2K18 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-22 00:11:14.147