You can find below details on how to remove WWE 2K16 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall WWE 2K16 from your PC2K Games
. You can find out more on 2K Games or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to WWE 2K16 at www.corepacks.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CorePack\WWE 2K16 directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\CorePack\WWE 2K16\Uninstall\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove WWE 2K16. The program's main executable file is called WWE2K16.exe and occupies 49.02 MB (51396608 bytes).
WWE 2K16 is composed of the following executables which occupy 50.81 MB (53278065
bytes) on disk:
- WWE2K16.exe (49.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.79 MB)
The current web page applies to WWE 2K16 version 1.0
only. You can find below a few links to other WWE 2K16 versions:
WWE 2K16 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WWE 2K16_is1
WWE 2K16 is an application by the software company 2K Games. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall WWE 2K16 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall WWE 2K16 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WWE 2K16 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WWE 2K16". If it is installed on your PC the WWE 2K16 program will be found very quickly. When you select WWE 2K16 in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about WWE 2K16, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WWE 2K16:
- The web site of the program is: www.corepacks.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CorePack\WWE 2K16\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WWE 2K16.
8. After removing WWE 2K16, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WWE 2K16 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WWE 2K16 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WWE 2K16 by 2K Games from your PC, we are not saying that WWE 2K16 by 2K Games is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WWE 2K16 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-22 18:15:44.653