You can find below details on how to uninstall WTware for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall WTware from your computerWTware
. Check out here
where you can read more on WTware. Click on http://www.wtware.ru/doc.html
to get more information about WTware on WTware's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WTware folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall WTware by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WTware\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. win32.exe is the WTware's primary executable file and it occupies around 1.01 MB (1054720 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with WTware. They take about 2.04 MB (2142810
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (52.59 KB)
- mkisofs.exe (125.50 KB)
- syslinux.exe (27.00 KB)
- win32.exe (1.01 MB)
- WTaudit.exe (115.50 KB)
- wtdhcp.exe (238.50 KB)
- wtftp.exe (257.00 KB)
- wthttp.exe (246.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.4.36
of WTware. For more WTware versions please click below:
...click to view all...
WTware is an application marketed by WTware. Some computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove WTware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete WTware using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WTware or simply activate the Search field and type in "WTware". If it exists on your system the WTware application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select WTware in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about WTware, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WTware:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.wtware.ru/doc.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WTware\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WTware.
8. After uninstalling WTware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WTware that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WTware with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WTware by WTware from your computer, we are not saying that WTware by WTware is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WTware supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 10:39:13.183