This info is about WTFast 4.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall WTFast 4.1 from your computerInitex & AAA Internet Publishing
. More information about Initex & AAA Internet Publishing can be read here
. You can get more details about WTFast 4.1 at http://www.wtfast.com/
. WTFast 4.1 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WTFast directory, subject to the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for WTFast 4.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\WTFast\unins000.exe. WTFast.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 7.06 MB (7404040 bytes) on disk.
WTFast 4.1 contains of the executables below. They take 7.76 MB (8134160
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (697.51 KB)
- WTFast.exe (7.06 MB)
- CefSharp.Process.exe (15.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.110
of WTFast 4.1. You can find below info on other releases of WTFast 4.1:
WTFast 4.1 is a program marketed by the software company Initex & AAA Internet Publishing. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase WTFast 4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall WTFast 4.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WTFast 4.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WTFast 4.1". If it exists on your system the WTFast 4.1 app will be found automatically. When you select WTFast 4.1 in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about WTFast 4.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WTFast 4.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.wtfast.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WTFast\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WTFast 4.1.
8. After uninstalling WTFast 4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WTFast 4.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WTFast 4.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WTFast 4.1 by Initex & AAA Internet Publishing from your PC, we are not saying that WTFast 4.1 by Initex & AAA Internet Publishing is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove WTFast 4.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 15:13:01.763