WTFast 3.5 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall WTFast 3.5 from your systemInitex & AAA Internet Publishing
. Open here
for more info on Initex & AAA Internet Publishing. Please follow http://www.wtfast.com/
if you want to read more on WTFast 3.5 on Initex & AAA Internet Publishing's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WTFast folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. "C:\Program Files (x86)\WTFast\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove WTFast 3.5. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.37 MB (4577896 bytes) on disk and is named WTFast.exe.
WTFast 3.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.08 MB (6370304
bytes) on disk.
- SysSettings32.exe (474.10 KB)
- SysSettings64.exe (579.60 KB)
- unins000.exe (696.70 KB)
- WTFast.exe (4.37 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.110
of WTFast 3.5. For more WTFast 3.5 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries will be left behind when you remove WTFast 3.5 from your PC.Directories that were left behind:
The files below were left behind on your disk by WTFast 3.5's application uninstaller when you removed it:
WTFast 3.5 is a program marketed by the software company Initex & AAA Internet Publishing. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall WTFast 3.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase WTFast 3.5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WTFast 3.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WTFast 3.5". If it is installed on your PC the WTFast 3.5 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click WTFast 3.5 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding WTFast 3.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WTFast 3.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.wtfast.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WTFast\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WTFast 3.5.
8. After uninstalling WTFast 3.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WTFast 3.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WTFast 3.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WTFast 3.5 by Initex & AAA Internet Publishing from your computer, we are not saying that WTFast 3.5 by Initex & AAA Internet Publishing is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WTFast 3.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 19:18:31.797