WTFast 2.0 beta 1
This page contains thorough information on how to remove WTFast 2.0 beta 1 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall WTFast 2.0 beta 1 from your systemInitex & AAA Internet Publishing
. Further information on Initex & AAA Internet Publishing can be seen here
. You can read more about on WTFast 2.0 beta 1 at http://www.wtfast.com/
. WTFast 2.0 beta 1 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\WTFast folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. WTFast 2.0 beta 1's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WTFast\unins000.exe. WTFast.exe is the WTFast 2.0 beta 1's primary executable file and it takes close to 882.73 KB (903920 bytes) on disk.
WTFast 2.0 beta 1 is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.38 MB (3545203
bytes) on disk:
- idclibrary.exe (383.97 KB)
- SysSettings32.exe (471.73 KB)
- SysSettings64.exe (577.23 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- WTFast.exe (882.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.01
of WTFast 2.0 beta 1.
WTFast 2.0 beta 1 is a program offered by the software company Initex & AAA Internet Publishing. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This is hard because doing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to erase WTFast 2.0 beta 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase WTFast 2.0 beta 1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WTFast 2.0 beta 1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WTFast 2.0 beta 1". If it exists on your system the WTFast 2.0 beta 1 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select WTFast 2.0 beta 1 in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WTFast 2.0 beta 1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WTFast 2.0 beta 1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.wtfast.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WTFast\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WTFast 2.0 beta 1.
8. After uninstalling WTFast 2.0 beta 1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WTFast 2.0 beta 1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WTFast 2.0 beta 1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WTFast 2.0 beta 1 by Initex & AAA Internet Publishing from your computer, we are not saying that WTFast 2.0 beta 1 by Initex & AAA Internet Publishing is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WTFast 2.0 beta 1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-30 10:12:30.280