WSE_Astromenda is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall WSE_Astromenda from your systemWSE_Astromenda
. Take a look here
where you can read more on WSE_Astromenda. Usually the WSE_Astromenda application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WSE_AS~1 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. WSE_Astromenda's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WSE_AS~1\\uninstall.exe. WSE_Astromenda's primary file takes around 1.02 MB (1074688 bytes) and its name is brs.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside WSE_Astromenda. They occupy about 1.44 MB (1508352
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (423.50 KB)
- brs.exe (1.02 MB)
If planning to uninstall WSE_Astromenda you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
WSE_Astromenda is an application by the software company WSE_Astromenda. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to remove WSE_Astromenda is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall WSE_Astromenda with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WSE_Astromenda or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WSE_Astromenda". If it exists on your system the WSE_Astromenda program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select WSE_Astromenda in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about WSE_Astromenda, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WSE_Astromenda.
8. After uninstalling WSE_Astromenda, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WSE_Astromenda that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WSE_Astromenda with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WSE_Astromenda by WSE_Astromenda from your computer, nor are we saying that WSE_Astromenda by WSE_Astromenda is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WSE_Astromenda in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-12 20:41:36.080