WSE_Astromenda is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall WSE_Astromenda from your PCWSE_Astromenda
. Take a look here
where you can read more on WSE_Astromenda. Usually the WSE_Astromenda application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WSE_AS~1 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. WSE_Astromenda's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WSE_AS~1\\uninstall.exe. WSE_Astromenda's primary file takes around 1.02 MB (1074688 bytes) and its name is brs.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside WSE_Astromenda. They occupy about 1.44 MB (1508352
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (423.50 KB)
- brs.exe (1.02 MB)
If planning to uninstall WSE_Astromenda you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall WSE_Astromenda from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove WSE_Astromenda:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WSE_Astromenda
Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WSE_Astromenda\BRS\Sqlite3.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WSE_Astromenda\FavIcon.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WSE_Astromenda\Sqlite3.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WSE_Astromenda\uninstall.exe
WSE_Astromenda is a program released by WSE_Astromenda. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall WSE_Astromenda is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove WSE_Astromenda with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WSE_Astromenda or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WSE_Astromenda". If it exists on your system the WSE_Astromenda app will be found automatically. After you select WSE_Astromenda in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about WSE_Astromenda, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WSE_Astromenda.
8. After removing WSE_Astromenda, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WSE_Astromenda which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WSE_Astromenda using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WSE_Astromenda by WSE_Astromenda from your computer, nor are we saying that WSE_Astromenda by WSE_Astromenda is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WSE_Astromenda supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-12 20:41:36.080