This page contains complete information on how to remove WSCC 126.96.36.199 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall WSCC 188.8.131.52 from your computerKirySoft
. You can read more on KirySoft or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about WSCC 184.108.40.206 at http://www.kls-soft.com
. WSCC 220.127.116.11 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WSCC folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can remove WSCC 18.104.22.168 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WSCC\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.26 MB (3414016 bytes) on disk and is named wscc.exe.
The executables below are part of WSCC 22.214.171.124. They take an average of 3.94 MB (4130805
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (699.99 KB)
- wscc.exe (3.26 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of WSCC 188.8.131.52.
WSCC 184.108.40.206 is an application marketed by the software company KirySoft. Some users choose to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall WSCC 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall WSCC 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WSCC 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WSCC 126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the WSCC 188.8.131.52 app will be found automatically. After you click WSCC 184.108.40.206 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about WSCC 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WSCC 18.104.22.168:
- The publisher is: http://www.kls-soft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WSCC\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WSCC 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling WSCC 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WSCC 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WSCC 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove WSCC 220.127.116.11 by KirySoft from your PC, we are not saying that WSCC 18.104.22.168 by KirySoft is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove WSCC 22.214.171.124 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 11:49:28.047