You can find below detailed information on how to remove WRC Powerslide for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall WRC Powerslide from your systemMilestone S.r.l.
. Further information on Milestone S.r.l. can be found here
. Click on http://www.wrcpowerslide.com/
to get more info about WRC Powerslide on Milestone S.r.l.'s website. WRC Powerslide is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\WRC Powerslide folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for WRC Powerslide is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. WRC Powerslide's main file takes around 15.54 MB (16299008 bytes) and is called WRCPowerslide.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in WRC Powerslide. They take 15.54 MB (16299008
bytes) on disk.
- WRCPowerslide.exe (15.54 MB)
WRC Powerslide is a program offered by the software company Milestone S.r.l.. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove WRC Powerslide is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall WRC Powerslide from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WRC Powerslide or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WRC Powerslide". The WRC Powerslide app will be found very quickly. After you click WRC Powerslide in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding WRC Powerslide, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WRC Powerslide:
- The software company is: http://www.wrcpowerslide.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WRC Powerslide.
8. After removing WRC Powerslide, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WRC Powerslide that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WRC Powerslide using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove WRC Powerslide by Milestone S.r.l. from your PC, nor are we saying that WRC Powerslide by Milestone S.r.l. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove WRC Powerslide supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 21:19:42.137