WR Astro V1.0
WR Astro V1.0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall WR Astro V1.0 from your PCRademacher GmbH
. Take a look here
for more info on Rademacher GmbH. More information about WR Astro V1.0 can be found at http://www.Rademacher.de/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rademacher\WR Astro directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling WR Astro V1.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rademacher\WR Astro\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. WR Astro.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of WR Astro V1.0. They occupy about 1,000.51 KB (1024518
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (696.51 KB)
- WR Astro.exe (304.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of WR Astro V1.0.
WR Astro V1.0 is a program marketed by the software company Rademacher GmbH. Some users choose to uninstall it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall WR Astro V1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete WR Astro V1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WR Astro V1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WR Astro V1.0". If it is installed on your PC the WR Astro V1.0 program will be found very quickly. When you select WR Astro V1.0 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding WR Astro V1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WR Astro V1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.Rademacher.de/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rademacher\WR Astro\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WR Astro V1.0.
8. After uninstalling WR Astro V1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WR Astro V1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WR Astro V1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WR Astro V1.0 by Rademacher GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that WR Astro V1.0 by Rademacher GmbH is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WR Astro V1.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 23:30:47.270