WPS Office (220.127.116.1132)
This page is about WPS Office (18.104.22.16832) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall WPS Office (22.214.171.12432) from your PCKingsoft Corp.
. You can read more on Kingsoft Corp. or check for application updates here
. More details about WPS Office (126.96.36.19932) can be found at http://www.wps.com
. Usually the WPS Office (188.8.131.5232) program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\184.108.40.20632\utility folder, depending on the user's option during setup. WPS Office (220.127.116.1132)'s complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\18.104.22.16832\utility\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is named uninst.exe and its approximative size is 636.34 KB (651616 bytes).
WPS Office (22.214.171.12432) contains of the executables below. They occupy 636.34 KB (651616
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to WPS Office (126.96.36.19932) version 188.8.131.5232
If you are manually uninstalling WPS Office (184.108.40.20632) we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall WPS Office (220.127.116.1132):
The files below were left behind on your disk by WPS Office (18.104.22.16832) when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WPS Office
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\22.214.171.12432\office6\addins\homepage\1033_et.html
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\126.96.36.19932\office6\addins\homepage\1033_wait.html
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\188.8.131.5232\office6\addins\homepage\1033_wpp.html
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\184.108.40.20632\office6\addins\homepage\1033_wps.html
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Kingsoft Office
WPS Office (220.127.116.1132) is a program released by Kingsoft Corp.. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase WPS Office (18.104.22.16832) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase WPS Office (22.214.171.12432) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WPS Office (126.96.36.19932) or simply activate the Search field and type in "WPS Office (188.8.131.5232)". If it is installed on your PC the WPS Office (184.108.40.20632) application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click WPS Office (220.127.116.1132) in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding WPS Office (18.104.22.16832), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WPS Office (22.214.171.12432):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.wps.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\126.96.36.19932\utility\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WPS Office (188.8.131.5232).
8. After uninstalling WPS Office (184.108.40.20632), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WPS Office (220.127.116.1132) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WPS Office (18.104.22.16832) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WPS Office (22.214.171.12432) by Kingsoft Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that WPS Office (126.96.36.19932) by Kingsoft Corp. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove WPS Office (188.8.131.5232) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-07 14:38:25.533