WPS Office (188.8.131.5259)
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall WPS Office (184.108.40.20659) for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall WPS Office (220.127.116.1159) from your computerKingsoft Corp.
. Check out here
for more information on Kingsoft Corp.. You can read more about related to WPS Office (18.104.22.16859) at http://www.wps.com
. WPS Office (22.214.171.12459) is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\126.96.36.19959\utility folder, regulated by the user's option. WPS Office (188.8.131.5259)'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\184.108.40.20659\utility\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is titled uninst.exe and it has a size of 632.73 KB (647912 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in WPS Office (220.127.116.1159). They occupy 680.02 KB (696344
bytes) on disk.
- config.exe (47.30 KB)
- uninst.exe (632.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16859
of WPS Office (22.214.171.12459).
If you're planning to uninstall WPS Office (126.96.36.19959) you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WPS Office
WPS Office (188.8.131.5259) is an application offered by Kingsoft Corp.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove WPS Office (184.108.40.20659) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall WPS Office (220.127.116.1159) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WPS Office (18.104.22.16859) or simply activate the Search field and type in "WPS Office (22.214.171.12459)". If it exists on your system the WPS Office (126.96.36.19959) application will be found very quickly. After you select WPS Office (188.8.131.5259) in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about WPS Office (184.108.40.20659), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WPS Office (220.127.116.1159):
- The software company is: http://www.wps.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\18.104.22.16859\utility\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WPS Office (22.214.171.12459).
8. After removing WPS Office (126.96.36.19959), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WPS Office (188.8.131.5259) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WPS Office (184.108.40.20659) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WPS Office (220.127.116.1159) by Kingsoft Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that WPS Office (18.104.22.16859) by Kingsoft Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WPS Office (22.214.171.12459) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 02:23:58.560