WPS Office (18.104.22.16858)
This web page is about WPS Office (22.214.171.12458) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall WPS Office (126.96.36.19958) from your systemKingsoft Corp.
. Further information on Kingsoft Corp. can be found here
. Click on http://www.wps.com
to get more data about WPS Office (188.8.131.5258) on Kingsoft Corp.'s website. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\184.108.40.20658\utility folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\220.127.116.1158\utility\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove WPS Office (18.104.22.16858). uninst.exe is the WPS Office (22.214.171.12458)'s primary executable file and it takes approximately 632.73 KB (647912 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of WPS Office (126.96.36.19958). They take an average of 680.02 KB (696344
bytes) on disk.
- config.exe (47.30 KB)
- uninst.exe (632.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5258
of WPS Office (184.108.40.20658).
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders that were left behind:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\kingsoft\WPS Office
Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\kingsoft\WPS Office\10.2.0.5965\office6\addons\kpdf2wordshellext\kpdf2wordshellext.dll_d_1022f10
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WPS Office
WPS Office (220.127.116.1158) is a program offered by the software company Kingsoft Corp.. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall WPS Office (18.104.22.16858) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete WPS Office (22.214.171.12458) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WPS Office (126.96.36.19958) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WPS Office (188.8.131.5258)". If it exists on your system the WPS Office (184.108.40.20658) program will be found automatically. When you select WPS Office (220.127.116.1158) in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding WPS Office (18.104.22.16858), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WPS Office (22.214.171.12458):
- The software company is: http://www.wps.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\126.96.36.19958\utility\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WPS Office (188.8.131.5258).
8. After uninstalling WPS Office (184.108.40.20658), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WPS Office (220.127.116.1158) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WPS Office (18.104.22.16858) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WPS Office (22.214.171.12458) by Kingsoft Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that WPS Office (126.96.36.19958) by Kingsoft Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WPS Office (188.8.131.5258) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 09:31:33.980