WPS Office (22.214.171.12458)
This web page is about WPS Office (126.96.36.19958) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall WPS Office (188.8.131.5258) from your PCKingsoft Corp.
. Further information on Kingsoft Corp. can be found here
. Click on http://www.wps.com
to get more data about WPS Office (184.108.40.20658) on Kingsoft Corp.'s website. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\220.127.116.1158\utility folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\18.104.22.16858\utility\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove WPS Office (22.214.171.12458). uninst.exe is the WPS Office (126.96.36.19958)'s primary executable file and it takes approximately 632.73 KB (647912 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of WPS Office (188.8.131.5258). They take an average of 680.02 KB (696344
bytes) on disk.
- config.exe (47.30 KB)
- uninst.exe (632.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20658
of WPS Office (220.127.116.1158).
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WPS Office
WPS Office (18.104.22.16858) is a program by the software company Kingsoft Corp.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove WPS Office (22.214.171.12458) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall WPS Office (126.96.36.19958) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WPS Office (188.8.131.5258) or simply click the Search field and type in "WPS Office (184.108.40.20658)". If it is installed on your PC the WPS Office (220.127.116.1158) program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select WPS Office (18.104.22.16858) in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about WPS Office (22.214.171.12458), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WPS Office (126.96.36.19958):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.wps.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\188.8.131.5258\utility\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WPS Office (184.108.40.20658).
8. After removing WPS Office (220.127.116.1158), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WPS Office (18.104.22.16858) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WPS Office (22.214.171.12458) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WPS Office (126.96.36.19958) by Kingsoft Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that WPS Office (188.8.131.5258) by Kingsoft Corp. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WPS Office (184.108.40.20658) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 09:31:33.980