WPS Office (22.214.171.12446)
WPS Office (126.96.36.19946) is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall WPS Office (188.8.131.5246) from your computerKingsoft Corp.
. More info about Kingsoft Corp. can be seen here
. More information about the application WPS Office (184.108.40.20646) can be found at http://www.wps.com
. Usually the WPS Office (220.127.116.1146) program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\18.104.22.16846\utility directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for WPS Office (22.214.171.12446) is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\126.96.36.19946\utility\uninst.exe. uninst.exe is the WPS Office (188.8.131.5246)'s main executable file and it takes circa 632.70 KB (647888 bytes) on disk.
WPS Office (184.108.40.20646) is comprised of the following executables which take 680.00 KB (696320
bytes) on disk:
- config.exe (47.30 KB)
- uninst.exe (632.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.1146
of WPS Office (18.104.22.16846).
When planning to uninstall WPS Office (22.214.171.12446) you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WPS Office
WPS Office (126.96.36.19946) is an application by Kingsoft Corp.. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove WPS Office (188.8.131.5246) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall WPS Office (184.108.40.20646) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WPS Office (220.127.116.1146) or simply activate the Search field and type in "WPS Office (18.104.22.16846)". The WPS Office (22.214.171.12446) app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select WPS Office (126.96.36.19946) in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WPS Office (188.8.131.5246), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WPS Office (184.108.40.20646):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.wps.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\220.127.116.1146\utility\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WPS Office (18.104.22.16846).
8. After uninstalling WPS Office (22.214.171.12446), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WPS Office (126.96.36.19946) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WPS Office (188.8.131.5246) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WPS Office (184.108.40.20646) by Kingsoft Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that WPS Office (220.127.116.1146) by Kingsoft Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WPS Office (18.104.22.16846) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:44:56.160