WPS Office (10.1.0.6490)
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall WPS Office (10.1.0.6490) for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall WPS Office (10.1.0.6490) from your systemKingsoft Corp.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Kingsoft Corp.. Further information about WPS Office (10.1.0.6490) can be found at http://www.wps.cn
. Usually the WPS Office (10.1.0.6490) program is placed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\10.1.0.6490\utility folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for WPS Office (10.1.0.6490) is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\10.1.0.6490\utility\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 53.83 KB (55120 bytes) on disk and is named config.exe.
The executables below are part of WPS Office (10.1.0.6490). They occupy about 992.30 KB (1016120
bytes) on disk.
- config.exe (53.83 KB)
- uninst.exe (938.48 KB)
The current page applies to WPS Office (10.1.0.6490) version 10.1.0.6490
WPS Office (10.1.0.6490) is a program released by the software company Kingsoft Corp.. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase WPS Office (10.1.0.6490) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall WPS Office (10.1.0.6490) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WPS Office (10.1.0.6490) or simply activate the Search field and type in "WPS Office (10.1.0.6490)". If it exists on your system the WPS Office (10.1.0.6490) app will be found very quickly. When you select WPS Office (10.1.0.6490) in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding WPS Office (10.1.0.6490), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WPS Office (10.1.0.6490):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.wps.cn
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\10.1.0.6490\utility\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WPS Office (10.1.0.6490).
8. After uninstalling WPS Office (10.1.0.6490), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WPS Office (10.1.0.6490) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WPS Office (10.1.0.6490) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WPS Office (10.1.0.6490) by Kingsoft Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that WPS Office (10.1.0.6490) by Kingsoft Corp. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WPS Office (10.1.0.6490) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 18:32:57.910