WORDsearch 7 Wommack Edition
WORDsearch 7 Wommack Edition is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall WORDsearch 7 Wommack Edition from your computerWORDsearch Corp
. Further information on WORDsearch Corp can be seen here
. Usually the WORDsearch 7 Wommack Edition program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WORDsearch 7 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. WORDsearch.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 5.03 MB (5272576 bytes) on disk.
WORDsearch 7 Wommack Edition contains of the executables below. They take 7.14 MB (7483000
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Restart.exe (412.50 KB)
- WORDsearch.exe (5.03 MB)
- WSSafeStart.exe (89.00 KB)
- ZipScript.exe (1.41 MB)
- StopZS.exe (40.00 KB)
- tscc.exe (169.62 KB)
This web page is about WORDsearch 7 Wommack Edition version 7
only. For other WORDsearch 7 Wommack Edition versions please click below:
WORDsearch 7 Wommack Edition is a program released by the software company WORDsearch Corp. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase WORDsearch 7 Wommack Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall WORDsearch 7 Wommack Edition from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WORDsearch 7 Wommack Edition or simply activate the Search field and type in "WORDsearch 7 Wommack Edition". If it is installed on your PC the WORDsearch 7 Wommack Edition program will be found automatically. After you click WORDsearch 7 Wommack Edition in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about WORDsearch 7 Wommack Edition, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WORDsearch 7 Wommack Edition.
8. After uninstalling WORDsearch 7 Wommack Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WORDsearch 7 Wommack Edition that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WORDsearch 7 Wommack Edition using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WORDsearch 7 Wommack Edition by WORDsearch Corp from your computer, nor are we saying that WORDsearch 7 Wommack Edition by WORDsearch Corp is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WORDsearch 7 Wommack Edition supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-04 13:29:18.630