WORDsearch 7 Wommack Edition
WORDsearch 7 Wommack Edition is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall WORDsearch 7 Wommack Edition from your systemWORDsearch Corp
. More information on WORDsearch Corp can be found here
. WORDsearch 7 Wommack Edition is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WORDsearch 7 folder, depending on the user's choice. The program's main executable file is titled WORDsearch.exe and its approximative size is 5.03 MB (5272576 bytes).
The executable files below are part of WORDsearch 7 Wommack Edition. They take an average of 7.14 MB (7483000
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Restart.exe (412.50 KB)
- WORDsearch.exe (5.03 MB)
- WSSafeStart.exe (89.00 KB)
- ZipScript.exe (1.41 MB)
- StopZS.exe (40.00 KB)
- tscc.exe (169.62 KB)
This web page is about WORDsearch 7 Wommack Edition version 7.1
only. You can find below info on other versions of WORDsearch 7 Wommack Edition:
WORDsearch 7 Wommack Edition is an application released by the software company WORDsearch Corp. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase WORDsearch 7 Wommack Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase WORDsearch 7 Wommack Edition with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WORDsearch 7 Wommack Edition or simply activate the Search field and type in "WORDsearch 7 Wommack Edition". If it exists on your system the WORDsearch 7 Wommack Edition app will be found automatically. After you select WORDsearch 7 Wommack Edition in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding WORDsearch 7 Wommack Edition, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WORDsearch 7 Wommack Edition.
8. After uninstalling WORDsearch 7 Wommack Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WORDsearch 7 Wommack Edition which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WORDsearch 7 Wommack Edition with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WORDsearch 7 Wommack Edition by WORDsearch Corp from your computer, nor are we saying that WORDsearch 7 Wommack Edition by WORDsearch Corp is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WORDsearch 7 Wommack Edition in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-04 13:46:40.690