WModem Driver Installer
This web page is about WModem Driver Installer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall WModem Driver Installer from your computerHTC
. More information on HTC can be found here
. WModem Driver Installer is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\HTC\WModem_Installer directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling WModem Driver Installer is C:\Program Files\HTC\WModem_Installer\WModemDriver.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 331.00 KB (338944 bytes) on disk and is labeled WModemDriver.exe.
The following executables are installed together with WModem Driver Installer. They occupy about 3.30 MB (3455347
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- adb.exe (565.05 KB)
- DeleteInstall.exe (101.88 KB)
- devcon32.exe (76.50 KB)
- devcon64.exe (80.00 KB)
- DPInst32.exe (776.47 KB)
- DPInst64.exe (908.47 KB)
- USBDriver_UnInstaller.exe (327.00 KB)
- WModemDriver.exe (331.00 KB)
- WModemLauncher.exe (208.00 KB)
The current page applies to WModem Driver Installer version 220.127.116.11
only. Click on the links below for other WModem Driver Installer versions:
...click to view all...
WModem Driver Installer has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below were left behind on your disk by WModem Driver Installer when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\HTC\ModeSelection\VMMModeSelection.exe
WModem Driver Installer is a program marketed by HTC. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase WModem Driver Installer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove WModem Driver Installer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WModem Driver Installer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WModem Driver Installer". If it exists on your system the WModem Driver Installer program will be found very quickly. After you click WModem Driver Installer in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about WModem Driver Installer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WModem Driver Installer.
8. After removing WModem Driver Installer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WModem Driver Installer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WModem Driver Installer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WModem Driver Installer by HTC from your PC, nor are we saying that WModem Driver Installer by HTC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WModem Driver Installer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 00:55:31.353