WMPCDText 1.4 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall WMPCDText 1.4 from your PCBM-productions
. More info about BM-productions can be read here
. More information about the application WMPCDText 1.4 can be seen at http://www.bm-productions.tk
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WMPCDText directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling WMPCDText 1.4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\WMPCDText\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 698.49 KB (715253 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in WMPCDText 1.4. They occupy 698.49 KB (715253
bytes) on disk.
This data is about WMPCDText 1.4 version 1.4
WMPCDText 1.4 is a program released by BM-productions. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall WMPCDText 1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove WMPCDText 1.4 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WMPCDText 1.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WMPCDText 1.4". The WMPCDText 1.4 application will be found automatically. After you select WMPCDText 1.4 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding WMPCDText 1.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WMPCDText 1.4:
- The software company is: http://www.bm-productions.tk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WMPCDText\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WMPCDText 1.4.
8. After uninstalling WMPCDText 1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WMPCDText 1.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WMPCDText 1.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WMPCDText 1.4 by BM-productions from your PC, nor are we saying that WMPCDText 1.4 by BM-productions is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WMPCDText 1.4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 05:48:30.230