WIFI-CONFIG TOOL version 1.0
You can find below detailed information on how to remove WIFI-CONFIG TOOL version 1.0 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall WIFI-CONFIG TOOL version 1.0 from your PCACT
. Further information on ACT can be found here
. WIFI-CONFIG TOOL version 1.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WIFI-CONFIG TOOL folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\WIFI-CONFIG TOOL\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WIFI-CONFIG TOOL version 1.0. WIFI-CONFIG TOOL version 1.0's main file takes around 1.51 MB (1586688 bytes) and is called wifi config tool 1.0 .exe.
WIFI-CONFIG TOOL version 1.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.75 MB (2879137
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
- wifi config tool 1.0 .exe (1.51 MB)
This web page is about WIFI-CONFIG TOOL version 1.0 version 1.0
WIFI-CONFIG TOOL version 1.0 is an application marketed by ACT. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove WIFI-CONFIG TOOL version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove WIFI-CONFIG TOOL version 1.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WIFI-CONFIG TOOL version 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "WIFI-CONFIG TOOL version 1.0". The WIFI-CONFIG TOOL version 1.0 app will be found automatically. After you click WIFI-CONFIG TOOL version 1.0 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about WIFI-CONFIG TOOL version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WIFI-CONFIG TOOL version 1.0.
8. After uninstalling WIFI-CONFIG TOOL version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WIFI-CONFIG TOOL version 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WIFI-CONFIG TOOL version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WIFI-CONFIG TOOL version 1.0 by ACT from your computer, we are not saying that WIFI-CONFIG TOOL version 1.0 by ACT is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WIFI-CONFIG TOOL version 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 16:26:39.453