WGA Remover version 1.4
WGA Remover version 1.4 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall WGA Remover version 1.4 from your PCWGAREMOVER
. Additional info about WGAREMOVER can be found here
. More details about WGA Remover version 1.4 can be found at http://www.wgaremover.com/
. WGA Remover version 1.4 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WGA Remover directory, depending on the user's option. WGA Remover version 1.4's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WGA Remover\unins000.exe. wgaremover.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 586.00 KB (600064 bytes) on disk.
WGA Remover version 1.4 is composed of the following executables which take 1.25 MB (1315102
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- wgaremover.exe (586.00 KB)
The current page applies to WGA Remover version 1.4 version 1.4
WGA Remover version 1.4 is a program marketed by the software company WGAREMOVER. Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase WGA Remover version 1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete WGA Remover version 1.4 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WGA Remover version 1.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WGA Remover version 1.4". The WGA Remover version 1.4 application will be found very quickly. When you select WGA Remover version 1.4 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about WGA Remover version 1.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WGA Remover version 1.4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.wgaremover.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WGA Remover\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WGA Remover version 1.4.
8. After removing WGA Remover version 1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WGA Remover version 1.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WGA Remover version 1.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WGA Remover version 1.4 by WGAREMOVER from your PC, we are not saying that WGA Remover version 1.4 by WGAREMOVER is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WGA Remover version 1.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 05:46:43.133