You can find on this page details on how to remove WEB Partner for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall WEB Partner from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Open here
where you can read more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Detailed information about WEB Partner can be found at http://www.huawei.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WEB Partner folder (same installation drive as Windows). WEB Partner's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WEB Partner\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is named WEB Partner.exe and occupies 61.34 KB (62816 bytes).
WEB Partner is comprised of the following executables which take 2.01 MB (2111112
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (101.17 KB)
- WEB Partner.exe (61.34 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.34 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (376.34 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.34 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.34 KB)
The current page applies to WEB Partner version 1.08.02.464
alone. You can find below info on other versions of WEB Partner:
...click to view all...
WEB Partner is an application offered by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to erase WEB Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall WEB Partner from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WEB Partner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WEB Partner". If it is installed on your PC the WEB Partner app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click WEB Partner in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding WEB Partner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WEB Partner:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WEB Partner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WEB Partner.
8. After removing WEB Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WEB Partner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WEB Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WEB Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that WEB Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WEB Partner supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-18 14:06:04.517