This page is about WEB Partner for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall WEB Partner from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be found here
. Click on http://www.huawei.com
to get more info about WEB Partner on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. WEB Partner is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\WEB Partner directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\WEB Partner\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WEB Partner. WEB Partner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 61.34 KB (62816 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in WEB Partner. They take 2.01 MB (2111240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (101.17 KB)
- WEB Partner.exe (61.34 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.38 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (376.38 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.38 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.38 KB)
This info is about WEB Partner version 1.08.00.101
alone. You can find below info on other releases of WEB Partner:
...click to view all...
WEB Partner is a program offered by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some users try to remove this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove WEB Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase WEB Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WEB Partner or simply activate the Search field and type in "WEB Partner". If it is installed on your PC the WEB Partner program will be found automatically. When you select WEB Partner in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding WEB Partner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WEB Partner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WEB Partner\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WEB Partner.
8. After uninstalling WEB Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WEB Partner that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WEB Partner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove WEB Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that WEB Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WEB Partner supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 08:42:14.720