You can find on this page details on how to uninstall WEB Partner for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall WEB Partner from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Further information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be seen here
. You can get more details on WEB Partner at http://www.huawei.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WEB Partner directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. WEB Partner's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WEB Partner\uninst.exe. WEB Partner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 56.00 KB (57344 bytes) on disk.
WEB Partner is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.34 MB (1406695
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (96.73 KB)
- WEB Partner.exe (56.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (252.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (337.00 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (316.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (316.00 KB)
This info is about WEB Partner version 1.01.01.244
alone. Click on the links below for other WEB Partner versions:
...click to view all...
WEB Partner is an application released by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove WEB Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall WEB Partner from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WEB Partner or simply activate the Search field and type in "WEB Partner". If it is installed on your PC the WEB Partner program will be found automatically. When you click WEB Partner in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding WEB Partner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WEB Partner:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WEB Partner\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WEB Partner.
8. After removing WEB Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WEB Partner that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WEB Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WEB Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that WEB Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WEB Partner in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-12 14:24:10.713