WEB Ускоритель 1.2
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove WEB Ускоритель 1.2 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall WEB Ускоритель 1.2 from your computerFTI Software
. Take a look here
for more info on FTI Software. Click on http://www.webbooster.net
to get more info about WEB Ускоритель 1.2 on FTI Software's website. WEB Ускоритель 1.2 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\WEB Ускоритель folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files\WEB Ускоритель\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WEB Ускоритель 1.2. The program's main executable file occupies 828.00 KB (847872 bytes) on disk and is called FTIWebBooster.exe.
The executables below are part of WEB Ускоритель 1.2. They take an average of 1.50 MB (1573808
bytes) on disk.
- FTIWebBooster.exe (828.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.92 KB)
The current web page applies to WEB Ускоритель 1.2 version 1.2
WEB Ускоритель 1.2 is an application offered by FTI Software. Some computer users try to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY practice to erase WEB Ускоритель 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall WEB Ускоритель 1.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WEB Ускоритель 1.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WEB Ускоритель 1.2". The WEB Ускоритель 1.2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select WEB Ускоритель 1.2 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding WEB Ускоритель 1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WEB Ускоритель 1.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.webbooster.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WEB Ускоритель\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WEB Ускоритель 1.2.
8. After uninstalling WEB Ускоритель 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WEB Ускоритель 1.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WEB Ускоритель 1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WEB Ускоритель 1.2 by FTI Software from your PC, nor are we saying that WEB Ускоритель 1.2 by FTI Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WEB Ускоритель 1.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 14:18:40.700