This page is about WD Discovery for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall WD Discovery from your computerWestern Digital Technologies, Inc.
. More information on Western Digital Technologies, Inc. can be found here
. You can read more about on WD Discovery at http://support.wdc.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Western Digital\Discovery\Current folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for WD Discovery is C:\Program Files (x86)\Western Digital\Discovery\Current\WD Discovery.exe --uninstall. WD Discovery.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 54.46 MB (57102816 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of WD Discovery. They take about 66.80 MB (70050104
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dotNetFx45_Full_setup.exe (1.06 MB)
- Install WD Discovery Utilities.exe (505.97 KB)
- Launch WD Discovery.exe (486.97 KB)
- rclone.exe (10.29 MB)
- WD Discovery.exe (54.46 MB)
- WDDiscoveryMonitor.exe (21.47 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.332
of WD Discovery. You can find here a few links to other WD Discovery versions:
...click to view all...
WD Discovery is an application released by the software company Western Digital Technologies, Inc.. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove WD Discovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase WD Discovery from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WD Discovery or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WD Discovery". If it exists on your system the WD Discovery app will be found very quickly. After you click WD Discovery in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding WD Discovery, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WD Discovery:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wdc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Western Digital\Discovery\Current\WD Discovery.exe --uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WD Discovery.
8. After uninstalling WD Discovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WD Discovery which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WD Discovery with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WD Discovery by Western Digital Technologies, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that WD Discovery by Western Digital Technologies, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WD Discovery in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 12:09:00.983