WALTR2 version 2.6.5
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall WALTR2 version 2.6.5 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall WALTR2 version 2.6.5 from your systemSoftorino, Inc.
. Further information on Softorino, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.softorino.com
to get more data about WALTR2 version 2.6.5 on Softorino, Inc.'s website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\WALTR2 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\WALTR2\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WALTR2 version 2.6.5. WALTR2 version 2.6.5's primary file takes around 25.86 MB (27111336 bytes) and is named WALTR2.exe.
The following executable files are contained in WALTR2 version 2.6.5. They occupy 54.40 MB (57045576
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (574.00 KB)
- CompatibilityManager.exe (224.41 KB)
- Patchx64.exe (25.91 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
- WALTR2.exe (25.86 MB)
- WALTRCrashReporter.exe (598.91 KB)
- WALTR2Service.exe (99.91 KB)
The current page applies to WALTR2 version 2.6.5 version 2.6.5
WALTR2 version 2.6.5 is an application marketed by the software company Softorino, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase WALTR2 version 2.6.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove WALTR2 version 2.6.5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WALTR2 version 2.6.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WALTR2 version 2.6.5". The WALTR2 version 2.6.5 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click WALTR2 version 2.6.5 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about WALTR2 version 2.6.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WALTR2 version 2.6.5:
- The software company is: http://www.softorino.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WALTR2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WALTR2 version 2.6.5.
8. After removing WALTR2 version 2.6.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WALTR2 version 2.6.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WALTR2 version 2.6.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WALTR2 version 2.6.5 by Softorino, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that WALTR2 version 2.6.5 by Softorino, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WALTR2 version 2.6.5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 06:45:19.880