This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall VzDownloadManager for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall VzDownloadManager from your computerVerizon
. More information on Verizon can be found here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Verizon\VzDownloadManager\VzDownloadManager_Uninst.exe directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling VzDownloadManager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Verizon\VzDownloadManager\VzDownloadManager_Uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. VzDownloadManagerUI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 668.07 KB (684104 bytes) on disk.
VzDownloadManager is composed of the following executables which take 805.02 KB (824337
bytes) on disk:
- VzDownloadManagerUI.exe (668.07 KB)
- VzDownloadManager_Uninst.exe (136.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of VzDownloadManager. Click on the links below for other VzDownloadManager versions:
...click to view all...
VzDownloadManager is a program by the software company Verizon. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to erase VzDownloadManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall VzDownloadManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate VzDownloadManager or simply activate the Search field and type in "VzDownloadManager". If it exists on your system the VzDownloadManager program will be found very quickly. After you click VzDownloadManager in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding VzDownloadManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VzDownloadManager.
8. After removing VzDownloadManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VzDownloadManager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VzDownloadManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall VzDownloadManager by Verizon from your PC, nor are we saying that VzDownloadManager by Verizon is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VzDownloadManager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:55:10.900