Vuze is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Vuze from your PCAzureus Software, Inc.
. More information on Azureus Software, Inc. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.vuze.com
if you want to read more on Vuze on Azureus Software, Inc.'s website. Usually the Vuze program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Vuze folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Vuze is C:\Program Files\Vuze\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. VuzeFW.exe is the Vuze's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 43.64 KB (44688 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Vuze. They occupy about 2.10 MB (2201888
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Azureus.exe (331.30 KB)
- AzureusUpdater.exe (338.45 KB)
- uninstall.exe (254.03 KB)
- VuzeFW.exe (43.64 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (34.84 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (38.42 KB)
- java.exe (168.92 KB)
- javacpl.exe (50.42 KB)
- javaw.exe (168.92 KB)
- jbroker.exe (90.92 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.42 KB)
- keytool.exe (39.42 KB)
- kinit.exe (39.42 KB)
- klist.exe (39.42 KB)
- ktab.exe (39.42 KB)
- orbd.exe (39.42 KB)
- pack200.exe (39.42 KB)
- policytool.exe (39.42 KB)
- rmid.exe (39.42 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (39.42 KB)
- servertool.exe (39.42 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (21.92 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (39.42 KB)
- unpack200.exe (152.42 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Vuze. For other Vuze versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Vuze you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\Database\Content Type\application/x-vuze
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ej-technologies\exe4j\jvms\c:/program files/vuze/jre/bin/java.exe
Vuze is a program marketed by the software company Azureus Software, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Vuze is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Vuze from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Vuze or simply click the Search feature and type in "Vuze". If it exists on your system the Vuze application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Vuze in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Vuze, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Vuze:
- The publisher is: http://www.vuze.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Vuze\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Vuze.
8. After removing Vuze, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Vuze which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Vuze with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Vuze by Azureus Software, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Vuze by Azureus Software, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Vuze in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:07:11.933