Vuze is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Vuze from your computerAzureus Software, Inc.
. Further information on Azureus Software, Inc. can be seen here
. More information about Vuze can be seen at http://www.vuze.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Vuze directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Vuze is C:\Program Files\Vuze\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 43.64 KB (44688 bytes) on disk and is labeled VuzeFW.exe.
The executables below are part of Vuze. They occupy an average of 1.06 MB (1106512
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Azureus.exe (338.45 KB)
- AzureusUpdater.exe (338.45 KB)
- uninstall.exe (246.53 KB)
- VuzeFW.exe (43.64 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (34.40 KB)
- mism.exe (79.12 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Vuze. You can find here a few links to other Vuze versions:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry data can not be deleted when you want to remove Vuze from your PC.Directories that were found:
The files below remain on your disk by Vuze's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Vuze
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Vuze\aereg.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Vuze\aereg64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Vuze\Azureus.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Vuze\Azureus.properties
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
Vuze is an application released by the software company Azureus Software, Inc.. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase Vuze is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Vuze with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Vuze or simply click the Search feature and type in "Vuze". The Vuze program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Vuze in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Vuze, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Vuze:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.vuze.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Vuze\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Vuze.
8. After uninstalling Vuze, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Vuze that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Vuze using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Vuze by Azureus Software, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Vuze by Azureus Software, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Vuze supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:04:31.970