You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Vuze for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Vuze from your systemAzureus Software, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Azureus Software, Inc.. More information about Vuze can be seen at http://www.vuze.com
. Usually the Vuze application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Vuze directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Vuze by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Vuze\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Vuze's primary file takes about 264.80 KB (271160 bytes) and is called Azureus.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Vuze. They occupy about 877.98 KB (899056
bytes) on disk.
- Azureus.exe (264.80 KB)
- AzureusUpdater.exe (308.80 KB)
- uninstall.exe (226.03 KB)
- VuzeFW.exe (43.50 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (34.84 KB)
The current web page applies to Vuze version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below a few links to other Vuze versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Vuze you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Vuze
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Vuze\debug_1.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Vuze\MediaServer_1.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Vuze\Plugin Update_1.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Vuze\UPnP_1.log
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\Database\Content Type\application/x-vuze
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ej-technologies\exe4j\jvms\c:/program files (x86)/vuze/jre/bin/java.exe
Vuze is a program offered by Azureus Software, Inc.. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Vuze is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Vuze from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Vuze or simply click the Search feature and type in "Vuze". If it exists on your system the Vuze application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Vuze in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Vuze, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Vuze:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.vuze.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Vuze\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Vuze.
8. After removing Vuze, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Vuze which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Vuze using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Vuze by Azureus Software, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Vuze by Azureus Software, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Vuze supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 05:19:36.547