This web page is about Vuze for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Vuze from your systemAzureus Software, Inc.
. You can find out more on Azureus Software, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about Vuze at http://www.vuze.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Vuze directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Vuze by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Vuze\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Vuze's main file takes about 44.08 KB (45136 bytes) and is called VuzeFW.exe.
Vuze contains of the executables below. They occupy 981.41 KB (1004963
bytes) on disk.
- Azureus.exe (331.97 KB)
- AzureusUpdater.exe (331.97 KB)
- uninstall.exe (245.95 KB)
- VuzeFW.exe (44.08 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (27.44 KB)
This info is about Vuze version 4.8
only. You can find here a few links to other Vuze versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Vuze we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Vuze:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Vuze when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Vuze
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Vuze\aereg.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Vuze\Azureus.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Vuze\Azureus.properties
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Vuze\AzureusUpdater.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
Vuze is a program offered by Azureus Software, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove Vuze is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Vuze from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Vuze or simply click the Search feature and type in "Vuze". If it is installed on your PC the Vuze app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Vuze in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Vuze, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Vuze:
- The software company is: http://www.vuze.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Vuze\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Vuze.
8. After removing Vuze, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Vuze which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Vuze with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Vuze by Azureus Software, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Vuze by Azureus Software, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Vuze supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 00:40:19.760