This web page is about VueScan x64 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\VueScan directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. A way to uninstall VueScan x64 from your PC
The following executables are installed along with VueScan x64. They occupy about 14.06 MB (14738864
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 64
of VueScan x64.
Some files, folders and Windows registry entries can be left behind when you want to remove VueScan x64 from your computer.The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove VueScan x64:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Advanced SystemCare\DiskCleaner\vuescan.log
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\VueScan x64
Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove VueScan x64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall VueScan x64 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VueScan x64 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VueScan x64". The VueScan x64 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select VueScan x64 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about VueScan x64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VueScan x64.
8. After removing VueScan x64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of VueScan x64 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VueScan x64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130